The premier run specialty event returns to Austin, TX this November 30 to December 2 to connect, educate, and advance the running industry
PORTLAND, Maine (August 2, 2021) – The Running Event (TRE), North America’s largest running specialty trade show, today announced registration is now open for its event taking place November 30 to December 2, 2021 in Austin, TX.
“We’re thrilled to invite retailers, race directors, and professionals across the running industry to join us in person this fall for three incredible days of learning, business, and networking,” said Christina Henderson, Executive Director, The Running Event. “With new partnerships, programs, and onsite events, this will be the most inclusive, educational, and actionable TRE yet. After a year apart, we can’t wait to come together in person—strengthening existing relationships, making new connections, and advancing the running industry forward.”
Highlights of #TRE21 include:
- Comprehensive educational sessions developed for retailers and race directors across levels and positions—led by experienced professionals and trusted organizations (including Karnan Associates and Running USA)
- Interactive and actionable pre-conference workshops for forward-looking training from industry experts (such as Upper Quadrant)
- Special presentations by leading organizations (like the Running Industry Diversity Coalition) for sharing valuable insights and facilitating meaningful peer discussions
- Hundreds of market-leading run specialty brands (such as Brooks Running, On, New Balance, and Saucony)—and many new-to-TRE exhibitors (like Puma and Veja)—for sourcing new products and building key business connections
- A peer-to-peer mentorship program for welcoming and connecting new attendees with TRE’s passionate community of experienced industry professionals
- The Best Running Stores of America awards program for recognizing the retail stores that go above and beyond for their customers and community
Get the knowledge and connections you need to power your business in 2022 at The Running Event this fall. With one pass offering access to all conference sessions and trade show hours, it’s easier than ever to register for #TRE21 and bring your team with you. Click here to register today and secure your spot.
Looking for exhibitor information? Please contact Christina Henderson.
About The Running Event
Launched in 2006, The Running Event is North America’s largest running specialty trade show. Each year, it attracts thousands of industry professionals seeking the latest in running footwear, apparel, gear, and services. With numerous opportunities for peer-to-peer learning, interactive and forward-looking conference programming, and dynamic product demonstration and discovery, The Running Event is the can’t-miss trade show for run specialty. For more information, visit: https://www.therunningevent.com/
About Diversified Communications
Diversified Communications is a leading international media company with a portfolio of face-to-face exhibitions and conferences, online communities, and digital and print publications. As producers of these market-leading products, Diversified Communications connects, educates, and strengthens business communities in over 14 industries including: food and beverage, healthcare, natural and organic, business management and technology. Established in 1949 and headquartered in Portland, Maine, USA with divisions and offices around the world, Diversified Communications remains a privately held, third generation, family-owned business. For more information visit: http://www.divcom.com/